So I’ve been reading on and off a book from Bobbi Brown called Beauty Rules, this is a book I bought since last year but yet I have periods where I read it and others were I just leave it still. So the other day I came into an interesting section: “What should we carry in our makeup bags” so I wanted to make a post about what Bobbi says and what I truly carry in my makeup bag. I looove watching what other girls have in their makeup bags literally when I am in the bathroom at work I would like to see what products girls use (I hope that does not make look like a stalker)…
So this is what Bobbi says:
“Keep it simple”
- Cover-up stick to touch up pimples
- A small travel size SPF for reapplication during warmer months
- Three- in –one pencil for lips, eyes, and cheeks
- Lip gloss, stain, or balm.
And this is what I Carry:
- CoverGirl shadow trio in Shimmering Sands
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets (Hello Kitty edition)
- Maybeline Dream Matte Powder
- Maybeline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
- NARS Blush in Exhibit A
- Real Techniques Multi Task Brush (for my blush)
- CoverGirl Liquiline Eyeliner in BlackFire
- John Frieda Flyaway Tamer
- Pangea Organics Lip Balm in Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- MAC Lipstick in VivaGlam Cyndi Lustre
- Revlon Lip Butter in Crème Brule
Oh and FYI I got my makeup bag from Target (Because I could not love Hello Kitty enough)…
Jaja obviously I carry way more things that she suggests but I can’t help it!.
So, what do you carry in your makeup bag?
Beauty Rules by Bobbi Brown Page 92