Hello everyone, so today I have a project pan update and a reformulation (in video)!! Now that summer it’s here some of the products I had included in my project pan (which I started since winter) have been breaking me out or have not been nice to me. So I decided to reformulate my project pan. This would be kind of like a Summer Edition jeje..
But before the video my update, I could not believe that I already hit pan on my Revlon Lip Butter in Crème Brule, I had this for some time now. I decided that I wanted to include it in my project pan because I didn’t like it, but I didn’t want to just store it in my makeup drawers. I used this product a lot, and in the end I don’t know how but it became in a much loved product. You can see in the picture that that it shows a bit product, but I would give it 2 to 3 more uses.
So now my Summer Project Pan:
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in 002
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
- CoverGirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner in Black Fire
- Benefit’s They are Real Mascara
- Elf Complexion Duo Bronzer and Blush
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Cream Gel
- Mary Kay Time Wise Night Complex
- Mary Kay Time Wise Night Solution
I hope you enjoyed, until next time!!