Hello everybody, long time no see and write, so I am back after a long thanksgiving vacation, and I am ready for posting again. Truthfully I missed my blog very very much during this time, but it also gave me time to do other stuff (spend time with my family, eat, sleep and work a lot in the office).
But now is back to reality, which I enjoy as well ?, so today I wanted to show you my November favorites, because I do have some interesting things to show you.
And I even did a video, so you can watch small reviews of the products I am currently using and loving.
So these are the products that I love:
- Lorac Pro Palette
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette
- Revlon Cherries in the Snow Lipstick
- Revlon Strawberry Fraise Lip Gloss
- CO Bigelow Lemon and Ginger Tinted Lip Balm
- Tarte Clean State 12 Hour Brightening Primer
- Forever 21 Earrings (Only $2.80!!!)
- OPI Mini Nail Polishes (Red & Gold colors)
- Benefit So Hooked in Carmella Perfume
- Jordana Fabuliner Black Eyeliner
Until Next Time,