Saturday! The perfect day to wake up late (if you don’t have to work), have a relaxed and luxurious breakfast and enjoy free time ahh…That used to be my life in the past…but now I try to make the best of my mornings. Today my alarm went on at 7:00 am to get ready and head to the gym for my zumba class which I’ve been enjoying A LOT!!.
Even though after going to the gym I feel completely different I still have some trouble making it, which I believe tends to be because I really haven’t regained my habit and still trying to figure out the perfect schedule for my workout routine to be accurate and complete. So there’s no surprise I almost missed today’s class, but my conscience couldn’t allow it and I put my sneakers on and went to my class.
So instead of talking about the bad stuff of why I don’t feel like working out most of the times, I decided to focus on the good stuff of how do I feel when I do work out.
1. I feel great after working out, I am in a good mood and everything is awesome.
2. It helps me to sing, yes it really does, I mostly sing in my car and my shower (LOL) but working out really improves my voice plus singing makes me happy.
3. My mind clears, especially if I have to go back to work afterwards, it helps me concentrate.
4. My day goes smoothly when I workout in the mornings.
5. I remember that I can breath, because I get very unconscious about this especially when I feel stress.
So this is what working out does for me..Now I want to know what working out does for you please comment I would really like to know 🙂
Until Next Time,